Univers Twilight
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexionPortail
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Scary night [free]

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Chale Jenson
Loup: modérateur
Chale Jenson

Carte d'identité
Condition: Loup garou
Don: (progressif) Peux parler par la pensée aux Cullenet seulement sous forme animale.

Scary night [free] Empty
MessageSujet: Scary night [free]   Scary night [free] I_icon_minitimeJeu 5 Nov - 2:20

Scary night [free] Bonbon2
It was an unusual beautiful day, which was ending this evening. The sun was falling behind the mountains. I left my place in the “Quick Duck” and get outside. The weather was a little cold. I closed my jacket and left the town center to walk a (long) moment between the trees of the forest. I turned during long hours under the high trees, get in the deeper place of the forest.

I was walking for a long hour when I heard something. Just a little noise. I turned myself. There was nothing around me, no animal, no one. I chose to continue my road, but few minutes after, I stopped again. The little noise…I heard it again, nearlier, noisier than before. My wolf part and I tried to smell someone or something. However, my hunter was hiding very well: I could not smell him at all…

My hunter? Why did I think it? My heart started to beat strongly in my chest. The noise started again, another one, left. Another one, right. Someone was watching me… The forest suddenly became scary, dangerous. Smells were brought by the wind in my nose. They were two. Two humans, who knew how to hunt. Professionals? I was waiting for the worst…

Crap…What’s that trap ?

I decided to…run. It was the only thing I could do, I did not knew who was running after me. I ran, as fast as I could, between the trees. Behind me, I could hear running men. Yes, I was fallen in a bad trap. I continued my run, without failing. All my walks with the pack had paid: I could run faster during a longer time ! And it was not too much to escape those guys !

Unfortunately, they were faster than me and they achieved to make me fall on the floor. I just could recognized the place we had arrive : we were near the Cullen’s home. The house stood invisible but I could guess it, hundred meters more away. I just hoped they were here, and not hunting, miles and miles away…

The first man I saw was not very tall. He was blond hair and blue eyes. His face was crossed by a large scar. He brought me by my jacket and flattened me against a tree. I looked at him with scared eyes, my heart beating faster than earlier.

“Where do you live ? Where’s your pack ?”

“I don’t understand what you’re talking about, sir…”

His voice was nervous and his behaviour too. I could not end my sentence. He made me fall down and trap one of my hands in ones of his, and my neck in the other one. His grip was terribly strong that it was hard for me to answer when he asked me again :

“Where’s your pack ?! Why they aren’t with you ?!!”

These man had hot blood. His anger was contagious, even my voice was stopped by his fingers :

"Crap, I tell you I don’t understand what you’re talking about !"

I could not sell my family to save my life, thing which was not assured when I smelled a gun odor… I knew that I would not left the forest in a full health when I saw the blond man brought out a knife. I swallowed hardly.

“I know you’re one of them, we have seen you with three others werewolves, where’re they ? Be carefull, beauty, it could be very stupid you leave this place without a finger or two…or without something else…”

He stopped few seconds, looked near and then he said :

“So, okay, you don’t want to tell us where are the beasts which compose your... family... OK. Anyway, you can tell us where are... the other freaks !”

He smiled, perfectly aware that I was one of those freaks. I yielded a few...just enough to make him understand I was what they searched, and they would have to settle for me. To be sure about my answer, he closed again his grip on my neck. It became hard to talk with him and breath.

“You really think I will tell you where they are ?!”

“Why not ? Vampires are your eternal enemies, don’t tell me you arrive to suffer them !” he laughed.

“Why not ? Nothing’s impossible !”

He did not look to enjoy my answer which meant I preferred die rather than serve them ten friends on a silver plate... His reaction was unexpected and painful. He brutally downed his knife on my hand, the metallic blade pierced my skin and crossed my hand. My pain scream did not late to left my throat. My voice broke the absolute silence of the forest, full of pain. Tears rolled on my face. He violently took off his blade, these made me scream again. The knife was covered of blood. My hand was in a very bad state. I thought I felt a bone breaking under the hit. The pain wrapped my hand and my arm, and then it walked into my shoulder. I was suffocating, my breath escaped my body, chopped.

In the despair strength, my hand caught a stone and I used it to strike the man, in his own head. He fell and I stood up to escape. Here appeared the second hunter. He was pointing a shotgun on my head. His voice was very cold :

“Don’t move anymore…”

The other man stood up…

(HJ : ouah, que de répétition ! j'espère que j'ai pas fait trop de fautes ! en tout cas je trouve ça marrant ^^)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Carlisle Cullen
Famille Cullen: Admin
Carlisle Cullen

Carte d'identité
Condition: Vampire
Don: Résistance à l'attrait du sang et compassion

Scary night [free] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Scary night [free]   Scary night [free] I_icon_minitimeVen 6 Nov - 4:32

I went at home for an hour or two. I was happy to spend an evening at home because I had to work two shifts and now I was getting thirsty.
The house is still empty - children in school, Esmée an appointment anywhere - I rushed into the forest to hunt before they came back. I took the opportunity to stretch my legs, letting the speed get drunk. The wind whipped my face, but for me it was almost a hot breeze. I let myself be carried away by my speed and soon reached the outskirts of Seattle.
Smiling, I turned round trotting, sniffing the air to find prey, this time.

I tracked down a cougar, who thought me proud bypassed. In a second I was on him and planted my fangs into her spotted fur. He grunted, feeling the life tried to escape outside him and flee to give me a scratch. These claws crackled on my arm without getting any damage. Irritated, I pressed him a little more.
A few seconds later he was died. I hid the body in the bushes, then sated, I began to run away home.

The sun was setting already and I hadn’t doubt they were all at home now. I approached the house at high speed when my body, forked itself. A smell, so loved, attracted me. A smell of fresh blood ... the best blood that has ever existed. I calmed my racing narrowly. Somewhere in my mind, I recognized Chale’s smell. But what was she doing here a few meters from my house? Why is she bleeding? My nose already excited by the smell of my singing, I suddenly realized the presence of two men ... And then a smell of powder metal. Guns?

Like a shadow, I approached, following the smell of Chale up a tree nearby the house. A man is down, his head bleeding. Chale stands, livid, setting a man who advanced with a gun.

"Do not move anymore ..."

Slowly, I bypassed the man, wondering if I should attack, or go through the voice of diplomacy. To simplify: Will he shoot her now or not?
But seeing the another man stood up, I decided the voice of the wise. I began making noise, creaking leaves, moving the bushes. Even, I cough just before appearing in their eyes.

- Chale! What…

I pretended to be surprised by seeing their guns. I rushed near Chale, making it back, to put the two men before us.

- It's a new kind of hunting?

I stopped breathing, the smell of Chale tempting me so much. The beating of her heart pounding like a drum, in my head. I forced my consciousness to focus on the two humans in front of me. Fortunately, the danger occupied my thoughts enough to don’t turn to bleed her to death. Moreover, as a precaution, I took a step forward, pinning her slowly against the trunk to order to stay here.

- What’s a young girl has made to you so you hunting her as a rabbit?

[HJ: Je l'avoue, google translate est mon ami. Mais j'ai relu et corrigé... Je ferais mieux la prochaine fois mais là il était tard et je voulais répondre lol]

Dernière édition par Carlisle Cullen le Lun 9 Nov - 6:30, édité 1 fois
https://univers.forumgratuit.be
Chale Jenson
Chale Jenson

Carte d'identité
Don: (progressif) Peux parler par la pensée aux Cullenet seulement sous forme animale.

Scary night [free] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Scary night [free]   Scary night [free] I_icon_minitimeDim 8 Nov - 21:58

I looked back. The other man was not very happy after the hit he received. I keep my hands up and let my stone fall. Here I could smell a very desagreable odor, but so familiar that I just could be reassured by his presence : Carlisle. I could not learn where he was but he was standing somewhere around me. He made noises while the blond man was standing up. The bushes moved near us and then he appeared. My heart found a new pace to beat.

The hunter blenched when the vampire came. They turned to him and the blond man hidded his knife fastly. The other one held down his weapon. Their heart stood quiet. They looked to be used by these genre of situation.

”Chale ! What…”

He looked to be wondering by the shotgun and the knife. I just hopped he was pretending…He placed himself between the men and me.

”C…Carlisle ?”

”It’s a new kind of hunting ?” he asked.

He came forward me, as if he was searching me. I was really surprised by his presence. After, I found my serious side and warned him:

”Care, they’re not joking…”did I whisper, weak enough to be not heard by the hunter.

I suddenly realized that we were very near and I asked myself if it was not a bas idea to stay like it. I trusted in him, and it might not have limits. He slowly made me move back against a truck. Then I was worried about his reaction, would he attack? It was not in his nature. He was a…pacifist. I looked to guess because he asked :

”What’s a young girl has made to you so you hunting her as a rabbit?”

They winced a little. The man with the hidden knife took an innocent expression and said :

”You misunderstand, sir. We’re hunting in this place and…”

His colleague looked down, interrupted him with a smile and continued:

”…And she mugs us.”

His voice had a tone, which let suggest a big fear. His eyes lighted of scare, like these ones of the other. They had talent. They were strong…And it made me release a growl. I looked at the men with full of promises eyes. How did they want to blame me while they were holding the weapons ?

”Y…Yes, Tom’s right ! She’s running after us ! We firstly believed it was a wolf, or another big animal and then she mugged us ! Look : she beated me with a stone !

Their lies were very creditable, with their expressions. They tried to torture me and I was the culprit ?! Another thing worried me : How do they learn the existence of werewolves and vampires ?

“ Yeah, and she…she…she killed Harry, few meters away…”

“Tom” spoke with a real shock. But it was too much for me ! My heart started to beat quickly my chest again. I brought up my eyes to look at Carlisle.

”They’re lying…I whispered, desesperate.

I perfectly didn’t know how to defend myself. I never killed anyone ! What was these masquerade ? Tom made a head sign for his friend, then he said :

”Follow us! We’ll show you that we’re right ! To start, her hands are covered of blood...Now, Come !

Trembling, I started to follow them through the forest. Deep inside were coming up tears. Carlisle would let him trap by these joke ?
Carlisle Cullen
Carlisle Cullen

Carte d'identité

Scary night [free] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Scary night [free]   Scary night [free] I_icon_minitimeVen 13 Nov - 3:57

Behind me, Chale’s voice rang out. She pronounced my name, like a whisper. She seemed very surprised by my presence. Didn’t she realize that she was so near to my house?

”Care, they’re not joking…”

I had to contain myself from turning back to her to see how she was. I hoped they didn’t hurt her so much… if she was bleeding… No, I would feel it if she was...
Looking at them, I wondered what they want. Why did they attack a young girl in mid-forest? And the worst was they took me for fool… Bad idea men… If you think I will trust you with this innocent air…

”You misunderstand, sir. We’re hunting in this place and…”

His colleague looked down, interrupted him with a smile and continued:

”…And she mugs us.”

I stayed unblinking and continue to look at them on their eyes, switching to one and other. I heard their hearts. They beat faster than earlier, . They tried to show they were totally comfortable but I knew it was a facade.
I was no good my trying, I couldn’t imagine Chale mug someone. Damned liar !

”Y…Yes, Tom’s right ! She’s running after us ! We firstly believed it was a wolf, or another big animal and then she mugged us ! Look : she beated me with a stone !

What did I heard ? Wolf ? They knew ?? Fastly, I turned over Chale to look at her before, I gave again my attention to them. My brain thought quickly. They didn’t know what I was… Or they were fools. Seriously, a man who knew he was in front of a vampire, did stay calm and talk ?

“ Yeah, and she…she…she killed Harry, few meters away…”

Lying… Always lying… I was going to walk to them when Chale’s heart melody went faster. Anew, I turned back to heard what she whispered. I replied, sighing:

- I kwow Chale… Don't worry…

”Follow us! We’ll show you that we’re right ! To start, her hands are covered of blood...Now, Come !

- I follow you, but I don’t think you're right… She’s my daughter and I don’t let you accuse her. I know her, and I can assure you, she’s unable to hurt someone… Except on self defense.

I took one’s step, hard-looking. I was looking for a flaw, a careless mistake, but they surrounded us, and watch.
I went near to Chale ignoring the blood’s temptation. Slowly I took her hand, in order to attract her attention. Then, I whispered, my lips moving imperceptibly.

- When they don’t look… Run… I’m dealing with them. Do you understand me ?
Chale Jenson
Chale Jenson

Carte d'identité

Scary night [free] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Scary night [free]   Scary night [free] I_icon_minitimeLun 16 Nov - 0:37

“I follow you, but I don’t think you're right… She’s my daughter and I don’t let you accuse her. I know her, and I can assure you, she’s unable to hurt someone… Except on self defense.”

I didn’t believed my ears. His daughter! His voice looked to be so frank, told he the truth? Or his lie was very credible? I put the question in a little part of my spirit and followed the two men, beside Carlisle. I was scared to walk to the place where might lie down a corpse which might be here just to be a fault proof of my culpability. I sighed noisily, then Carlisle took my valid hand. I looked at him, worried about his intentions…I was reassured when he whispered:

“When they don’t look… Run… I’m dealing with them. Do you understand me ?”

I perfectly understood, and was readier than before to run away…His cold touch made me shudder but it was comforting. I was not alone…I stopped my joy tears: it was not the moment!

“O…” did I tried to confirm.

We could not continue our road that we arrived on a darker part of the forest. We stopped in front of a corpse, lying down on the dead leaves carpet. His skin was as white as a sheet. His eyes were looking at the covered sky. All his body was covered of blood, his clothes destructed by several and violent claws and bites. I had a retreat move and grabbed Carlisle’s arm.

“He is…” I started.

“Of course, monster! You killed him! Don’t you remember?!”

It passed few seconds during which we gauged ourselves. Did they really want to made Carlisle side with them? They had lots of hope…

Few minutes after my aggression, I felt a powerful pain in my hand and my arm, until my shoulder. It had became peaceful after few minutes, my quick recovery acting. Now, the pain was increasing and my arm suddenly brought me a new and big pain. I could not stop a soreness scream, while I was falling on my knees. I held my hand, clutching my wrist. Poison! That’s why it had been so easy for the man to hurt me with his knife! Now, the substance were following my veins and walking to my heart. I screamed again.

“And you didn’t know what we were talking about, last minutes? Let me laugh !” said the man with the knife. “Yes ! Our weapons have been covered by vampire venom. Now, we know it works with the werewolves…”

I heard him approach to Carlisle :

“White skin, cold touch…There’s just something I don’t understand : why aren’t your eyes red ? Every vampires have red eyes... What about you, guy ?”

I listened to the conversation, looked at my wound, and glued my lips on it before I started to suck up the poison. I didn’t know which consequence it could cause to me but I tried…

Clic

I pricked up my ears. This noise was not a good thing…at all.
I belched out the venom on the floor and restarted to suck up. Now, all the attention was for Carlisle, it left me few seconds of freedom. The two men had brought up their weapons and were pointing my “father”. I saw the gunshot and supposed that bullets were coated with poison too. If we were touched…I shuddered.

“Hey, freak ! Stand up ! I know to be on your four legs is more natural for your but I don’t want to let you this joy ! So, stand up, now !” said Tom to me, brutally.

I obeyed, letting escape a growl of anger, while the knife armed man were joining his colleague, after had release Carlisle's arm. Those men seriously were irritating me.

“What can we do ?” did I whispered to Carlisle, “They seriously start to exasperate me…”

I imperceptibly prepared myself to jump on the gunshot-armed man, despite my painful wound. Others noises became to be audible…

[HJ : si tu as des idées, mets-les je t’avoue que je commence à être un peu à court !]
Carlisle Cullen
Carlisle Cullen

Carte d'identité

Scary night [free] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Scary night [free]   Scary night [free] I_icon_minitimeMer 9 Déc - 23:23

“O…” did I heard her whisper.

And then, we finally arrived in front of a corpse. I swallowed with difficulties. I inhaled some air in order to tried to determine the death’s time. Many hours, without doubt.
I knew as doctor, I would go near to the body for make some examinations. But I juste couldn’t move. This claws… This bites… No, she couldn’t do that… Not Chale… But she wasn’t the only werewolf here…

“He is…” she started.

“Of course, monster! You killed him! Don’t you remember?!”

I opened my mouth to respond, but suddenly, Chale fell on knees, screaming.
Then, all became blurred. I barely heard the man to boast. He approached me… And, I wanted to yell at him that it was a very very bad idea. I could feel my eyes become dark… I could feel the thirsty take me… Oh god… She was bleeding…

“White skin, cold touch…There’s just something I don’t understand : why aren’t your eyes red ? Every vampires have red eyes... What about you, guy ?”

- Me ? You really want to know ? You know anything… On my breed.

I had to make an agonizing effort for stay in front of him without jump on his carotid artery. My sight was covered by a red colour. Her blood attracted me so much… I stopped my breath, but I was shaking.

- Stay back…

Clic

I couldn’t help smiling a little. It was definitive, they were totally fools… Did they believe, they could hurt me ? Even with venom…
They brought up their weapons, and slowly, I threw up on’s hands.

“What can we do ?” did heard whisper to me, “They seriously start to exasperate me…”

I had to fight with myself first. But we didn’t have time… So.. Without a word, I disappeared from their sight, running too quickly for their human eyes.
Like in slow motion, I saw they was looking for me, while, I turned around them.
Suddenly, I attacked, gripping one weapon before, I vanished again. During my race, I destroyed the weapon, and let it fall on the ground. Again, I attacked, but, the attack surprise didn’t work anymore, and they fired on me.
Too slowly… I ran faster than the bullets. Running, acting made me forget Chale’s blood… Help me to feel better. I didn’t want to hurt them but I didn’t want die too… And most important, I didn’t Chale’s death…

Feinting, I reached the man, caught his weapon, and took it. Then, hit him, just a little punch on his nape. Straight away, he felt unconscious, his face, striking the ground.
I stopped me, and stared at the other man.

- You should help him… Be wise. You can’t defeat me now…

My voice was cold… Almost menacing. I wasn’t the nice man anymore… I was dangerous, and even, it was only a façade, I hoped it was enough to scared him…
Unfortunately, it wasn’t. He charged me, screaming this hate. But I was already behind him, and knocked him like the other.

And slowly, I turned to look at Chale… I had to treat her… I had done before… I could do it again…
Chale Jenson
Chale Jenson

Carte d'identité

Scary night [free] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Scary night [free]   Scary night [free] I_icon_minitimeSam 12 Déc - 22:39

[Hey ! Readier than before ! I just watch Twilight in OV !!! (and Blade II !!)]

I just heard his whisper before he disappeared. I was keeping take off the venom from my wound. Perhaps did I do it with a bad line, perhaps did I was too slow, but my head was turning. My eyes released me fuzzy pictures of the environment, and it came in my heart the strange and unhappy feel that was face to face with Death. I shook my head and blinked. Carlisle was running around me, “fighting” with the hunters… I just could guess it, not see. His odor, his white form, moving so quickly that I was unable to see it…

I was in the weakness position, I knew it. Standing on the floor, I had the impression to fall. However, I was always standing…Strange… It was like the first time I drunk vodka…without the sensation to be slight. I turned to my enemies, ready to fight. When I finally look at the only standing man, he was disarmed, face to Carlisle.

" You sh…ld h…ise. You can’t…" did I heard.

So now, it was my senses which were playing with me ! First, my view, second, my hearing… Only my nose was okay…

I saw the white form approached, I guessed he was looking at me. The wolf inside me was screaming to run away, with a deafening voice, insupportable. I tried something what worked every time I did it : I bite my arm, the valid one ; not stronger to make me bleed but just enough to respond my nerves. Then I shook again my ead. Nothing to do…

“ Crap…” I said.

While my eyes and my ears were getting better (just a little bit), the other noises were carrying. Three…I did not care Carlisle and sucked a new bite of venom, nervously. Two…I took off my long coat and let it fall while my senses were searching the hidden man. One…too late, I could not turn into wolf that the third hunter jumped from thickets and grabbed me by the back. For the twice time of these evening my throat was threatened with a knife. I was forced to lean back, in a very disagreeable line.

“Don’t move, or she’ll die !” said the hunter with a shaking voice.

“I’m really fed up to let me do by poor men who believe to scare me with toys…” I said with a look for Carlisle who was looking at the scene.

He could not move. My elbow stroked violently the stomach of my enemy and I could release me from his arms. I did not measure the strength of my hit, and I did not knew if I had explode his stomach or just cut his breath. He fell on his knees and I turned to him and stroke again, with a contained rage. He finally lied on the floor and I mastered myself to don’t let my anger murder him. More, I did not knew how Carlisle would react if I turned into my second form or continued to beat him up… I took him by his coat collar :

“Listen man, you’ve seen what my father have done. He’s not the worst” I said coldly. “I am the worst of the family” I added. “One time I killed a family. The father, the mother and their son. The cops didn’t know where they could walk with all the blood and corpse pieces which were lying in the kitchen… So now, you, and your little friends will let us in peace if you don’t wanna be my breakfast.”

These last sentence had sounded loud enough to be heard by the three men. I let the scared one and started to turn to my “father”. My eyes identified the form of the black hunter, who insulted me while he was pointing us with his rifle, ran to Carlisle with a military knife. Wolf reaction : I jumped on him. He fell on the ground, me on his chest.

“You’re concerned like the others, guy ! Get away and don’t come back. You know what’s waiting for you here…”

The venom who was staying in my veins made me contract my hand sinews and my grip on the man’s wrist was strong as he screamed as if I was breaking his articulation. The pain that I felt made me clenching jaws while he was smiling.
Carlisle Cullen
Carlisle Cullen

Carte d'identité

Scary night [free] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Scary night [free]   Scary night [free] I_icon_minitimeSam 13 Fév - 6:23

[No, you don't dream... Sorry again for the delay... ]

I looked at Chale many time. Too much time than I should have. She was bleeding… And even, when I saw she was biting herself, I didn’t have the strength to move on. I was so afraid to hurt her. In fact, I had to make an effort to not move… To not pounce on her. And yet, I had to help her. I had to treat her. She needed me, and I was as doctor.. This was so deeply in me… I could do this. Ha, like i twas ironic that the only person who could heal her was the same person who wanted to kill her.

While I was into my thoughts, a man came out of bushes. I didn’t smelt him because I had cut my breath by precaution. In a pure reflex, I put myself on position to hunt , ready to jump.

“Don’t move, or she’ll die !” said the hunter with a shaking voice.

My lips bunched up on my teeth. I snarled when I was seeing Chale’s back to fold more. While I was going to run, Chale’s voice rose in the forest, exasperated.
I stood up, slightly astonished when I was seeing Chale got ride of the man easily. As one goes along, I was more and more relaxing. She succeeded to protect herself… And this, shouldn’t amazed me.
I wasn’t shocked by listening her words, because I knew her story. Poor little girl who didn’t understand what happened to her.
My body turned over by himself when I felt a movement on air behind me. But, before I could make a defensive gesture, I saw Chale to brush me and then attack him. Despite me, I trembled of fear that she had been more hurt.

When she was pined the man against the ground, I quietly approached and put my hand on her shoulder. One second, I thought that I could crouch beside her but it could be too risky. So, I just stayed up and said with a soft voice.

- Chale…. Slowly…

I made her to move back and watched around us to know if there was another hunter hiding somewhere. Neither my hearing and my smell didn’t found anyone and my eyes fell severely on the men in front of us. I was holding Chale like I had to stop her from attacking them. Like if I was the only one who could keep her.

- I swear to you that you won’t like I let her. Go away… Be relieved to have only some injuries and go. You know what we are, and I guess what we can do. So, save your life and flee.

I was wondering if Aro would bear a grudge against me to let them escape. After all, they knew our secrets… I supposed he would understand that I couldn’t kill them…. And he would be indulgent.
Seeing that the men didn’t move, I frowned and snarled

- So ?
Chale Jenson
Chale Jenson

Carte d'identité

Scary night [free] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Scary night [free]   Scary night [free] I_icon_minitimeSam 27 Fév - 20:41

[Yeah ! Nice !!! Very Happy]

I felt a cold and slight hand settle on my shoulder. The sweet voice of Carlisle was heard:

“Chale…. Slowly…“ he said.

His grips on my shoulder became stronger, forcing me to move back. I left the hunter on the ground and stood up. Carlisle kept me close to him, as if I was dangerous.
I admitted: my anger took over me a little bit; but I never wanted kill anyone! I remember that Carlisle always preferred prevention than cure. Therefore, I let me done. After all, it was the better option. Try to release myself was the better line to turn the situation to a blood bath. We all did not want it.
He kept by the arms, as a nurse keep the mentally ill person to protect her, from the others and from herself. I did not really know why he did it, for the first, or the twice reason? And I did not understand why this line? I was quiet!
I began to tell him to let me but I understood everything at this moment, and his game was perfect! My surprise turned to a false anger and I began to pull my arms, as if I wanted to jump of the hunters.

“Let me, let me!” I screamed.

It was moderately pleasant, seeing those men afraid. For once, I was the bad one; even it was a game…

“Let go of me !”

Men did not late to leave us. When I started to show my teeth, they all started to stand up. I turned my head to look at Carlisle, then I blank one eye and felt on my knees, saying with a shaking voice:

“G…God…Carlisle! Wolf’s coming!”

I closed my eyes and screamed as if I was burning in hell’s flames. The men, afraid, ran away without further ado. I cared about be not seen before stand up again. Few seconds after, I realised that my “father” did not have let my arms. I enquire a little about him; I turned myself toward him, as I could. My wrists began to be painful; I could feel my blood when it pulsated within.

“Carlisle, they’re gone, you can…let me go.”
Contenu sponsorisé

Scary night [free] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Scary night [free]   Scary night [free] I_icon_minitime

Scary night [free]
Page 1 sur 1